Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA
Are your a Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA ?
Get Ready to Start your Career in Networking with the CCNA Certification
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) consists of all the necessary concepts of networking which are required to build a strong foundation for an individual. ANGN Solutions provides Training of CCNA which allows you to gain deep knowledge and expertise on various basic topics of the respective course.
Our highly acclaimed one month training program of CCNA will make individuals well equipped with Network Designing, Network Implementation & Troubleshooting, and other relative topics. This CCNA Training program will assist students in fulfilling their academic curriculum’s need of industrial exposure and working on networking projects. ANGN Solutions while providing the Training will make sure that your academic prospectus is accomplished and you get to learn and showcase your knowledge once the training is over. We will also provide you with software to simulate your practical knowledge.
COURSE Details for CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amonest two different hosts within a network.
- Configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware that is Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations will be covered.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
- Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
- Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard,extended,named) , SSH and Secret password.
It becomes highly practical for freshers and individuals with 0-3 yrs. of experience to join the CCNA Training Module from ANGN Solutions to jumpstart their career. They can understand all the basic networking concepts and at the same time gain Summer Training Certification and also the prestigious Cisco CCNA Certification. This CCNA Certification can be a stepping stone for your bright career in Networking Domain.