Cisco CCNA Course Objectives
Upon completing this Cisco training course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Cisco's Layer 3 redundancy.
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN and VLAN
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
Cisco CCNA Service Provide Module
Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (Cisco CCNA SP) certification is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends. With the ability to configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks, CCNA SP certified individuals deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures. With our training modules, you can be assured of understanding all basic concepts in great detail and qualify for the pretigious Cisco CCNA Certification.